In this video, we’ll create a more complex macro with multiple variables and responses to quickly respond to Airbnb guests in a way that’s tailored and personal. This is part two of “How to automate Airbnb Messages with Placeholders”—see part 1 here.
Some of the things demonstrated in this macro:
- Multiple template messages
- Customise check-in times based on the guest
- Different airport directions automatically included depending on where they’re landing
- Some personalisations like whether they want to use the coffee machine, and so whether we include instructions or not
- Automatic calculations about how many free laundry washes I’ll allow the guests